In this tutorial, learn exactly how to make a PDF file reader using Visual Basic 2008. This is really easy and will allow you to view, send and receive PDF files on your computer.
You Will Need:
*Adobe Reader installed on your PC.
Once you have installed Adobe, you are ready to follow along. Just take the steps presented in the video and you will be all set!
AxAcroPDF1.src = OpenFileDialog1.filename
*Set the filter of the OpenFileDialog1 as:
PDF Files (*.pdf)|*.pdf
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades