The best way to learn Visual Basic programming is to actually create a program. A good first program is a Web browsing application that can display Web pages. This video programming tutorial shows you how to how to create a project in Visual Basic, put the user interface together, add a line of Visual Basic code, and then test your program.
Step 1: Create a Project in Visual Basic. In this lesson you will learn how to create a project for your program.
Step 2: Create a User Interface. In this lesson you'll learn how to create a user interface for your application by adding controls to the form you created in Step 1.
Step 3: Customize Looks and Behavior. In this lesson, you'll learn how to set properties of the controls to change their appearance.
Step 4: Add Visual Basic Code. In this lesson, you'll learn how to add some instructions to determine the behavior of the program.
Step 5: Run and Test Your Program. In this lesson, you'll see how to run and test your first Visual Basic program.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades